Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Punjab Chief Minister Relief Fund – COVID-19 and join the War Against COVID-19.
- District Magistrate ordered new exemption in curfew for agricultural tools and agrochemical services
- Patiala Administration releases another list of grocery stores to provide ration on payment basis to people at home
- Orders issued for owners of industrial units
- Helpline Number of Medical Officers of Patiala
- Covid-19,Office of District Magistrate Patiala’s order.
Women Helpline - 1091
Ambulance - 102,108
Citizen's Call Center - 155300
Fire - 101
Crime Stopper - 1090