Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- List of Inligible and Eligible candidate and Roll no. under MGNREGA Recruitment Written Exam
- Tender for Food stall at Craft Mela 2020
- List of Final Eligible candidate under MGNREGA Recruitment for Written Exam
- ECI National Work shop on Accessible Elections
- Hon’ble Supreme Court Judgment on Stubble Burning and Pollution Control measures
- Application Form for holding of Procession/Assembly
Women Helpline - 1091
Ambulance - 102,108
Citizen's Call Center - 155300
Fire - 101
Crime Stopper - 1090