Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Notice for condemned vehicle
- Patiala Sewa Kendra List
- Department wise service list of Sewa Kendra
- Scan QR Code or click on link for slot booking for Sewa Kendra Services
- Final Result of various posts under NRLM District Patiala
- Regrading Online Single window Clearance System for travel agent license