Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- List of candidates to be interviewed for the post of national youth volunteer in Nehru Yuva Kendra Patiala
- Public Notice regarding MGNREGA Interview
- Schedule interview for the post of data entry operator and office assistant under MGNREGA
- List of Eligible candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator under MGNREGA
- List of Eligible candidates for the post of office Astt. under MGNREGA
- Notice for condemned vehicle