Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Tender for sale of offered pushak/chunniyan at Kali Mata Mandir
- Tender for sale of offered goat and cock at Kali Mata Mandir
- Regarding List of selected candidates for subsidy under SMAM(Submission on Agriculture Mechanisation) 2020-21
- Regarding Draw of Agri-Machinery under SMAM(Submission on Agriculture Mechanisation) 2020-21
- Office of District Magistrate Patiala Order 08-06-2020
- Those who want to go to their states should register online immediately: Deputy Commissioner