Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- List of Eligible Candidates for the Post of T.A.under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA and Interview/PPT/Presentation schedule thereof
- List of mandatory documents for Interview/Type test for the post of T.A, Account Manager, Data Entry Operator, Office Assistant
- Final List of Eligible candidates for the post of Account Manager under MGNREGA and interview/PPT/Presentation schedule thereof
- List of Eligible candidates for the post of T.A under MGNREGA and interview/PPT/Presentation schedule thereof
- List of eligible candidate for type test post of Data Entry Operator
- List of eligible candidate for type test post of Office Assistant