Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Notice for condemned items
- Tender notice under MGNREGA 23/7/21
- List of eligible candidates for the post of GRS under MGNREGA and interview schedule
- Recruitment of staff for One-Stop Center in Patiala
- Application for Empanelment of Mediator for the District Consumer Mediation Cell, Patiala
- Patiala Sewa Kendra List