Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Tender for Outsource Manpower Agency under District child development Program
- Tender for Security of Shri. Kali Mata Mandir and Raj Rajeshwari Mandir
- SIA Report for land acquistion for surface drinking water project at Ablowal
- Application Form for holding of Procession/Assembly
- The Punjab Victim Compensation Scheme – 2017
- List of Registered Travel Agents
Women Helpline - 1091
Ambulance - 102,108
Citizen's Call Center - 155300
Fire - 101
Crime Stopper - 1090