Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- For the Recruitment of staff for Sakhi One Stop Centre, Patiala
- Office of District Magistrate Patiala Order 08-06-2020
- Order Relaxation 17-5-2020
- Those who want to go to their states should register online immediately: Deputy Commissioner
- No relaxation in curfew in Patiala district yet, decision will be taken again on the evening of May 1: District Magistrate
- Donate For COVID-19 Patiala Relief Fund