Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Notice of type test of Computer Assistant and Data Entry Operator under the scheme of MGNREGA
- Application Form for holding of Procession/Assembly
- The Punjab Victim Compensation Scheme – 2017
- List of Registered Travel Agents
- Minimum Daily Wages Rates approved by District Administration