Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Tender notice for uniforms of class 4 employees
- Publication of tender for building and work category
- Notice for condemned vehicle
- Tender for civil work category
- ਹੜਤਾਲ ਤੇ ਚੱਲ ਰਹੇ ਮਗਨਰੇਗਾ ਸਕੀਮ ਦੇ ਸਟਾਫ ਦਾ ਕੰਟਰੈਕਟ ਖਤਮ ਕਰਨ ਸਬੰਧੀ
- Regarding termination of contract of Maganrega scheme staff on strike