Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Recruitment Result MGNREGA
- Patiala right to walk policy (Draft)
- Recruitment of Attendant for Sehyog Way Home Patiala at Rajpura (Patiala)
- Tender notice for supply of jute bag machine and paper bag machine
- Minimum wages(D.C Rates) of Dated 01-03-2023
- Message from the CEC Shri Rajiv Kumar on the eve of 13th National Voters’ Day 2023
There is no Event.
Women Helpline - 1091
Ambulance - 102,108
Citizen's Call Center - 155300
Fire - 101
Crime Stopper - 1090
Voter Helpline Number-1950