Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Notice for canteen tender
- order sexual harassment committee
- Quotation notice
- Block wise merit list of AWW/AWH recruitment under Department of Social Security and Development of Women & Children
- Suspension of Travel Agents Licenses in the Patiala District (Update List-17/08/2023)
- Suspension of Travel Agents Licenses in the Patiala District