Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Tender notice for Rickshaw Rehri, Mobile tea shop, Fast food rehri, Cycle Rickshaw
- Tender notice for Providing Labeling/Packaging Machine
- Notice Regarding quotations of printing of Job Card under MGNREGA
- Applications are invited for the posts of Medical Officers.
- Notice regarding quotation of printing pamphlet and booklet
- List of eligible /ineligible candidates for the post under MGNREGA Recruitment