Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Interview for Recruitment under Office of Arbitrator Cum Commissioner Patiala Div. Patiala
- Merit list for selection of supervisors from Anganwadi workers (BA category)
- Merit list for selection of supervisors from Anganwadi workers (10th Category )
- List of Sewa Kendras of District Patiala
- List of Available Machines with Cooperative society in District Patiala for Crop Residue Management
- List of Available Machinery in Distt. Patiala for Crop Residue Management
Women Helpline - 1091
Ambulance - 102,108
Citizen's Call Center - 155300
Fire - 101
Crime Stopper - 1090
COVID-19 Control Room Number- 0175 2350550
Voter Helpline Number-1950
DEDICATED 24X7 CONTROL ROOM TO HELP PEOPLE STRANDED IN UKRAINE,within Punjab on Helpline No. 1100 and others from outside India on +91-172-4111905 for seeking relevant information