Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- Tenders for Implementation of Special Central Assistance programme Scheme
- Draw Results for Baler and Rake under CRM 2020-21 as conducted on 28-09-2020, Distt. Patiala
- FINAL RESULT FOR THE VARIOUS POST UNDER NRLM
- Lists and notices of eligible, eneligible and provisionally eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts under SRLM scheme
- Regarding List of selected candidates for subsidy under SMAM(Submission on Agriculture Mechanisation) 2020-21
- Regarding Draw of Agri-Machinery under SMAM(Submission on Agriculture Mechanisation) 2020-21