Patiala district is one of the famous princely states of erstwhile Punjab. Forming the south-eastern part of the state, it lies between 29°49’ and 30°47’ north latitude, 75°58’ and 76°54’ east longitude.
It is surrounded by the districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Rupnagar and the Union Territory of Chandigarh in the north, Sangrur district in the west, Ambala and Kurukshetra districts of neighbouring state of Haryana in the east and Kaithal district of Haryana in the south.
- FINAL RESULT FOR THE VARIOUS POST UNDER NRLM
- Tender Notice for sales of old Cars
- List of Benificiary of Agri Machines under In-Situ CRM Draw 2020-2021 District Patiala
- List of selected candidates for interview for the post of DFM
- List of selected candidates for interview for the post of District Functional Manager (IBCB) under NRLM
- Tender for sale of offered Coconuts,Decorations and empty bottles of Liquor at Kali Mata Mandir