Patiala Postal Division
An Overview of Patiala Postal Division
Patiala Postal Division is one of the illustrious Divisions of Punjab with 2 and 51 SOs which includes 33 Delivery Sub Offices. It has wide texture having its reach at the grass root level with 220 Branch Offices.
- Patiala Division is divided into three Sub Divisions namely Sub Division (Rajpura),Sub Division (West) & Sub Division (East).
- Patiala Postal Division covers mainly two Districts Fatehgarh Sahib & Patiala.
- It has Postal Passport Sewa kendera(PSSK) working under it.
- It has functioning two branches of India Post payments Bank with five access points.
- It serves the people not only through its basic services viz. Speed Post , Rgd post or parcels but it serves the bulk customers also through the schemes of BNPL service, Business Post service and many more.
- Rightly maximum of the Govt Offices namely Income Tax Office, GST Commissioner Office, Punjabi University, BSNL, State Bank Of India Zonal Branch with many of its branch offices , LIC of India, PSPCL Head Office Patiala are availing the bulk services of postal department.
- Many private firms namely Ten Rings Sports, Star Health Insurance Services, Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, National Nursery, Plantsman Seeds, Bio Carves etc are availing the BNPL service from Patiala Postal Division.
- Patiala Postal Division also make new enrolments of Aadhar and updates or corrects old Aadhar Cards with substantiation to UIDAI.